Monday, March 12, 2012

Unique summer baby gifts



Looking for a baby shower gift?  Not only would you be purchasing a remarkable baby hat but you would be giving a gift that could be handed down for generations  I have designed and crafted each hat with care using quality yarn.  These hats are destine to become heirlooms.

 etsy.com/people/eveningasters      


They're so sweet they will only enhance the quality of baby's first photos. One of my clients actually purchased her son's hat specifically for her baby's hospital photos and his trip home. This little hat got rid of the persistent question, "Is it a boy or a girl?"  Great story, especially for my hats!


Visit etsy.com/people/eveningasters.  The hats are exceptional in design and quality.  If you see a hat you love but would like it in different colors, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment